CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another change...

Ok, 2 posts in one day. The template that I changed to was driving me nuts since the pictures ended up being such poor quality with the background showing through. This one isn't as exciting but the pictures are a lot clearer...therefore this one won out. So for those of you who don't check my blog every hour of ever day...you'll just have to be curious as to what the other one looked like:-) (I noticed that Meg already left a comment but I also know that she has more of a life than checking my blog all day...she just has the cool blog-roll thingy that keeps her informed!)

1 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

What life? I LIVE to read about all the happenings in Brazil!!!

I like this background better. It's not as distracting as the other one--even though it was nice.

The pictures being see-through was a problem I ran into also when I was looking for a new template.

All day I've been planning on going into my other computer to send you an e-mail with some helpful websites. But, alas, LIFE has gotten away from me today.

Check out this blog...
http://www.splitdecisionz.com/

Keep going back to older and older posts. She has some REALLY great info and some other sites that you can get good backgrounds.

Okay...now the whole world will know my secrets!!! LOL!!