CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tchau Gente Boa!

In nine short hours my alarm is going to sound and I'll have an hour to pack all of those last minute items, wake up Karis (and let her pull the last link off of her chain) and load up into the truck! I am going to feel absolutely miserable and sleepy until about an hour before we land in Orland0 when the adrenaline will starta pumpin' (about 4pm tomorrow Orlando time and 7pm our time). But we're excited!

Not a single item has been packed yet but I'm not stressed at all. Oh yeah, that's because I let the hubby do that. Which really is a good thing. He sees packing a suitcase as a puzzle where every item has a perfect niche and it is up to him to find it. And me? I feel challenged to see how fast I can get all of it in there and closed without breaking the zipper. His way is the better way and because I can go do something else while he's packing (that won't bore me to tears) it works out quite well.

I have a feeling I won't be too much a part of the bloggy world these next 3 weeks! Please don't forget about me though, my 8 faithful followers. If something amazing or really embarrassing happens I'll be SURE to find a computer, and quick. Promise.

For now I'll leave you with this farewell dance. She felt inspired this morning and yes, she does her own choregraphy.






6 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

Ahhh! That girl has talent!!! Hopefully, we'll do better than BloggyWorld and get to see you up close and in PERSON while you are 'away' from your computer.

Plus, when you hang around your mom there are ALWAYS computers involved!! Yea!!!

Pat Weso said...

Those of you who read this in Tally, we'll be having a blog get together. Email me if you want details:
mamaweso@gmail.com!

Tiffany said...

Cute video! I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

MamaHen Em said...

So sweet! Have a wonderful visit with your family and friends! Your bloggy friends will be here when you get back!

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Wow.

Laura said...

Karis should be in my ballet class! She already knows how to do a lovely arabesque.