CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures of our home (for the time being).

I've discovered that I always have more to say or post about after I've had a good, strong cup of coffee (or two). Since it's been several hours since I had my one cup of coffee this morning I don't feel like I have much to write about! But Jonathan did take a few new pictures of the house so I thought I'd post a few (of the more organized rooms).

But before I show some pictures would you believe that we may be moving AGAIN next month? It is a loooooong story and there are so many unanswered questions that I won't bore you with the details (not now anyways, maybe after we get internet at home and after I drink some strong coffee I'll oblige :-)

For now here are a few pictures of our present home...


Kitchen
(it is very big but ends up being a little tight with our table in there which we'll probably move onto the porch, eventually...IF we stay in this house:-)



Karis' room
(pretty small but just right for her!)


Bathroom
(don't you like the strategic place of the mirror above the toilet? a little odd having one right next to the medicine cabinet but it definitely fixes our "problem" for now.


Now it's time for lunch so it's a good thing I don't have much to say!



3 comments:

Mamajil said...

I've been missing your posts! I think your house looks lovely. Moving is not the most fun in life but something I've learned is that home is where ever my hubby and kids are. My husband and I have moved 27 or 28 times in the past 23 years...we buy older homes fix them up sell them...move....and start the next project...move...

I will pray for the perfect home for you guys! The mirror is a fabulous solution to the "little problem"... very resourceful!! :)

Meg in Tally said...

Girl when you settle in --you settle in! Your home is so....homey! I especially like the drawers on the table. Husbands just don't care, do they?

I also see you found a toilet seat! Wahoo!! I was wondering if we were going to just have to FEDEX you one.

Yesterday, I got the chance to spend a good bit of the day with MamaWeso and a few of your siblings. That Jon-Jon is really something else! Kimmy, one of my favorite people, reminds me so much of you as a teen. I was blessed.

kimberly kubitza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.