CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

From Facebook to Blogging

Well here I am...just joined Facebook a little over a month ago and now I'm trying out this whole blogging thing. I seriously have no idea who would take the time to read whatever it is I end up writing about but as a stay-at-home mom I've realize that sometimes I just feel the urge to share an idea/thought and there isn't always somebody there to listen! (except for a two-year old who gives me this look like "what in the world is wrong with you?" when I talk about anything other than two-year-old things). Anyway, I've always wanted to journal but haven't made much progress since it takes so long to write and my hand cramps up after only a few minutes. Perhaps I'll be more consistent with this since I can type faster and I won't end up making my journal a book of complaints, knowing that the world will be reading (ok, so maybe my mom will be the only one reading but the knowledge that somebody could read it is a great motivator not to use it as a tool for venting, like I have in the past:-)

Well, it's time for some much needed exercise...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Since you believe I may be the ONLY one who reads this -- I must comment, right? I love the QT picture. I'm inspired to read the books you've read that I've not read! So many books, so little time .......
My website is up (but not perfected) at www.worldview101.com!

Love, mom

Meg in Tally said...

So glad to see you blogging, Kell. Your mom passes along some of your e-mails and I always enjoy reading of life in Brazil. I'm so glad God has called you and Joel to live in the jungle...not me! I'll just continue doing my part in praying for you!

You can always post pictures of that QT...they never fail to make me smile!

Sue DeCosmo said...

Hi Kelley and Happy, happy belated birthday! I always remember your birthday since you were the first born of us DeCosmo siblings and we were so excited to have you with us....and we still are! It's fun seeing you being a mom yourself and Karis is SUCH a cuttie pie, just like you were (and still are!) I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as you obviously are. Well, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and let you know that you're always in my mind and heart, especially when the end of May rolls around and brings your birthday. Your mom must be really proud of you and we all miss you terribly being so far away in Brazil. It was wonderful to be able to see y'all for the short time that we did when y'all were here. I really enjoyed it. So now you have 3 people reading your blog, so you better watch what you say..... just kidding. Lots and lots of love to you all -- A. Sue