CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

From the mouth of my 3 year old...

Karis:Mom, can I have a brownie?
Me: Nope, not tonight.
Karis: Ugh, I'm getting sick again. My tummy hurts. I need a brownie to help me feel better.

(this is the first time she has tried to use this type of manipulation:-)

Karis: Hey mom, remember when I was little and I thought I was big? Remember when I was big and I thought I was little? That's a silly catechism!

(I am teaching her a catechism these days, hence, the new vocabulary word)

5 comments:

Christopher Ryan said...

Love it! She's such a cuite pie! I was actually just praying for you guys this morning and then saw your comment on my blog, so I came to see if you had a new one up! Tell Karis and Johnathan we say hello ;D

Oh, and yes, those are all pics I took here in Hamburg - mostly on the way to/at the lake near our flat.

Hope all is going there! Tschüß und bis bald!

MamaHen Em said...

I think that three year olds say the BEST stuff!

Unknown said...

Remember when I was little and thought I was big? How cute is that! Silly catechism. Ha. Post some pix too!

Rachie Pachie said...

Dude... she really used catechism? Crazy!

I love it, though! Maybe she'll start asking for ice cream, too. Nothing better than warm brownies & ice cream! LOL

Cwesolowski said...

OMG!
this is SO cute!
i miss y'all so much! :(