CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Good Laugh

We just arrived home from conference a few hours ago. I am so behind in blogging but I'm wanting to post a video from last night's "fun night." I think I'll take the plunge and go ahead and post it even though I'll have to backtrack on my next post or two.

This was our entry for fun night (four moms with their husband's legs!) I have to say that practicing was one of the highlights for me this week...we laughed SO hard.




8 comments:

Stacey Lee said...

That's really funny. Looks like the men were really enjoying themselves as well. Is that Cristy on the far left? When is she due?

Kelley said...

Yes, that's Cristy! She's due April 14th...

MamaHen Em said...

Oh how funny! What a great time!

bjk said...

I recognize, Cristy, you and Shannon. who is next to Cristy? What a riot! I even recognized some of the audience laughs! Fun nights were always so FUN! You girls are so creative!!

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

That was so cool!

Meg in Tally said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I guess you're glad NOW that you went home? I've missed your posts.

Pat Weso said...

Okay ... it's been a few days, we want updates, pix, more! I loved when the girls were trying to push the guy's legs down. That is hilarious!

Laura said...

Thanks for the laugh!