CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A blog party, a big blog party...

Big blogs, little blogs, black and white blogs were all at a blog party. What a blog party!

If the introduction above doesn't make much sense to you then I guess the only thing that proves is you either don't have a 3 year old or you haven't read "Go Dog Go" in quite a while. If you feel slightly deprived by this just come on over and I know a little munchkin who will recite it to you:-)

I won't go into lengthy detail about our bloggy party since Meg already did a great job posting over a week ago (a trip to TN and the Good Cents store has limited my bloggy life lately!)

Here are a few pictures of our morning together...

I was so honored that the Princess hosted our party at her lovely (and I do mean lovely) home! Not only that but she didn't cancel the party after waking up that morning still under the influence of Nyquil (to me that is an amazing and very noteworthy feat).


Lots of hanging out in the hallway did take place. It was there that I discovered through conversation with these ladies the amazing store Ikea. And it was shortly after that discovery that I received an email from my husband verifying that a not-so-small-charge had gone through my debit card there. Oops.


Lots of yummo food! I was so glad everybody seemed content conversing and hopefully didn't notice that I spent a few minutes hanging out by the table by myself before sitting down with everyone else. It was really, really good food.

Group picture #1.


I had planned to put Group picture #2 up here as well but when I looked closer at the picture today I realized that our "silly" picture wasn't so willy with only one person making a silly face (that would be me.)

It was a fun morning!

There are a lot more pictures to post from our trip here but Sam's Club, TJ Max and Ross are calling!

6 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

I LOVE how Karis crosses her legs in the group picture! She is such a cutie --more in person than in pix, even!

It WAS a fun party...we need to do another before you leave for home!

Laura said...

I agree we need to do another one. It was so much fun! I'm glad you got a good photo of the larger group.

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Another party? When do you return to Jonathan.

Christopher Ryan said...

Looks like fun! I heard that the food was good at Jen and David's shower too! So, your mention of shopping stores reminds me that we have a version of TJ-MAXX here - it's called TK-MAXX. Why, you may ask? I don't have a clue, but Sidonie laughs every time I mention it! Why it was important to change that one letter I don't know, but it sure does make for some amusing moments! When DO you head back? Tell everyone there hello for us!

Christopher Ryan said...

Oh, and have fun shopping! ;)

allhisblessings said...

Hey I spent my share of time near the table too! There's just something about snacking on tidbits that others thought up, prepared, and shared...